Genoa Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Genoa, NV or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Genoa Law

For my permit will the DMV know about it ?
Unless you have petitioned to have the conviction sealed, then it will show up on your record.
Breathalyzer indicated .171 and then .165
You need to retain an attorney as soon as possible.
Alcohol is legal. Why does getting a DUI mandate a year of random UA's for alcohol? Is that legal? If so, what statute says this is allowed as part of the punishment?
If you're BAC is high enough the court can impose a condition with respect to driving while drinking such as an...
someone called that I was drunk driving I was not I came home and drank cops showed up 20 minutes later interested me
You are going to need to retain a good criminal lawyer to defend you. The prosecutor has the burden to prove you were...
at scene they say i blew .11 when had pitcher of beer with husband and food the night before, approx. 2100-2200. nothing after that. approx. 0230 pulled over and taken to jail while they claim breath 1) .97 and breathe 2) .98? how did it go up? no more drinking after dinner?
We have to request the calibration report and other documents regarding the maintenance of the intoxilyzer. Depending...
Upon posting bail, conditions are you appear before the court on a given day to enter a plea. Sentencing, of any sort, prior to entering a plea denies due process. Your thoughts on a DUI with a B.A.L. of 0.04.
The phrasing of your question is confusing. If by alternative sentencing, you mean a deferred sentencing or stay...
In a single car accident on December 22nd. Accident hospitalized me for 3 days, and was released home. At the hospital (on the 22nd) blood was drawn, and I had been drinking that evening. Today is January 4th and have yet to hear anything from law enforcement. When should I expect blood work/criminal charges/anything from law enforcement (time frame) and what can I do to be pro-active about the situation?
Wait for them to contact you, and then talk to an Attorney, before then no one knows what happend or is going on.