Front Royal Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Front Royal, VA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring speaks to are...

    Monday Mar 30 | via Northern Virginia Daily 

    Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring speaks to area police administrators during a Public Safety Tour at Warren County Public Safety Building in Front Royal on Monday afternoon. Rich Cooley/Daily Front Royal Police Chief Norman Shifflett, left, and Warren County Sheriff Danny McEathron, right, listen as a colleague speaks during Attorney General Mark Herring's Public Safety Tour at Warren County Public Safety Building in Front Royal on Monday afternoon.


    Related Topix: Virginia, Front Royal, VA

Front Royal Law

3rd Dui within 5 years
I was accused of drunk driving on private property evidence is property damage of a fence. I didn't admit I was driving and officer did not see me driving but witnesses accused it was dark and they aren't sure . I refused breathalyzer and was only charged with 3rd dui within 5 years car was not towed. I did not have keys. I also did not get bond. Do I have a chance at an appeal for bond ? I have a job and kids. Do I have a chance of a lesser charge ?
You can always appeal a denial of bond. It does not mean it will be granted. A third DUI in five years is...
What is and what does a ho-evaluation involve. What do I need to know. My last charge, dui was almost ten years ago.
I have 3 dui's 99', 2001, 2005.
The only habitual offender evaluation still in Virginia is for restoration of your license after you have been declared...
Do i need an attorney for a dui while on probation
have been on va (warren county,Va) without any issues. recently been charged with a dui. still mhave 6 years probation left with 80 years suspended on a drug conspiracy charge. i currently live and have been living in pa since i was released from prison in 2008, however i am on va probation which was interstate compacted to pa .i want to know what my situation entails and whats the best advice for me at this time.
If you are being charged with a DUI, then you should have an attorney represent you on the case. If you were on...
I have a D.U.I in another state. and a warrant for FTA. What do I do?
I had a lawyer help reduce the charges but after we agreed to the plea I never heard back. And now I have the warrant for fta. but I'm not getting any info from the court or my old lawyer. I have no idea where to begin or what to do
Did you pay the lawyer? Continue trying to contact the lawyer you think you hired or retain another attorney who...
How does a dwai conviction in NY affect a cdl a license in virginia
I am licensed in Virginia I have a class a cdl. I am pleading to a dwai in about three weeks in NY from an incident a few months ago. In NY dwai is a traffic infraction not a crime it is lesser than a dwi
Virginia will definitely learn about the New York conviction. You will have to ensure that Virginia DMV does not treat...
As a minor, do I have the right to have a legal guardian present?
I was at a party the other night where underage drinking was taking place. After coming in to the house under the suspicion that he "smelled alcohol," the officer asked me how old I was. Since I am 17, the officer let me call my parents. Then, he asked for my ID, to which I told him that I would like to wait until my parent was present since I am a minor. The officer then handcuffed me because he says I was incorrect. In addition, I was never asked if I had consumed any alcohol. As far as the cop knew, I was only present at a party where underage drinking was taking place.
No. The police can question you and arrest you without a parent being present. You may have some defenses based on...
I got caught for second time in less than 5 years for DUI 0.14 got no other charges. Can a lawyer negotiate jail time?
I was going on and off the road. They pulled me over, they ask if I was intoxicated, I said I had 6 beers. they did the test and arrested me. What negotiations can a lawyer do for me?
A lawyer can always negotiate the disposition of a criminal charge. A 2nd offense carries a mandatory 20 days in jail...