Franklin Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Franklin, ID or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Franklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Franklin Law

I was charged with a DUI and pleaded guilty before 2 years and half. I finished my probation and all the required things and after that my case closed as 'Withheld Judgment completed and charge dismissed'. Now I am applying to Universities and one of the questions is "Have you ever been convicted of or have pending against you a felony or misdemeanor other than minor traffic violations?". Do I have to answer 'Yes' or 'No' for this question? Help Please!!
If, after you successfully completed probation, you or your lawyer filed a motion to dismiss the case pursuant to the...
This happened in Valley County and have an additional obstruct charge.
I am not sure about Idaho since I do not practice there, but as a general proposition, when your license is suspended...
How do I get it off? Or does it come off automatically..?
You should contact a California attorney to help you if you still have a hold due to this.
i pulled into hotel and entered my room.(cops were parked in hotel parking lot) 5 mins later cops knock on door and i step out to speak to them. they ask if i drove, i said yes. they then gave me a road side test and charged me with a dui for "being under the influence of narcotics". i took the blow test but refused to pee. also before i answered any questions i asked the officers "am i being charged for anything" and " am i free to go"
You have some potentially strong legal issues here, but the outcome is going to depend on exactly what the police said,...
My minor daughter received a misdemeanor DUI citation after being involved in a single-car roll-over accident. She was indeed under the influence, blew a .11 and .12 and we have no reason to believe this is inaccurate. She has no prior record other than a speeding ticket. To complicate matters, we are in Chapter 13 bankruptcy and thus have no disposable income. Our income is too high for a public defender based on the court clerk review. She said we could go before the judge during the pre-trial conference to try and make a case for a PD. We are trying to determine if that is worth the effort or if she should change her plea to guilty and take the punishment that the judge deals her. Or should she have an attorney to help ensure that the punishment is not overly harsh?
Pleading guilty to a DUI will have lifetime consequences for your daughter. Find a way to retain counsel. A motion to...
So I got an MIC a few months ago and part of my sentence was to complete 20 hours of community service, the two months prior to the due date I came down with a severe respiratory infection and wasn't allowed to even go to school for all of November and December. I wrote a letter to my judge explaining that I couldn't manage to find the time to complete my community service hours, explaining that I was BPA chapter president, Editor in Cheif of our schools yearbook, and on our schools mock trial team as well as my illness, there was literally no time to complete it. My request was denied and I'm not sure what to expect going into court this week. Should I bring doctors notes? Money? I'm still in high school and received the ticket when I was 17 years old. Can I serve jail time?
You should contact a local experienced attorney to help you and your doctors notes.
1st offence
To answer this question an attorney would need to review the file from the original case. Frequently payments are not...