Fort Morgan Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fort Morgan, CO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fort Morgan Law

How can i get a underage consumption of alcohol ticket deferred?
at a party then we went walking to a friends house cop pulled us over asked for us to do a breathalyzer i didnt get the breathalyzer and i got a underage consumption of alcohol ticket.
First, hire an attorney. Second, get as much positive information to show to the DA as possible - good grades,...
If sentenced to 1 year in county jail how much time will i need to do??
i was sentenced to do a year in the county jail for a dwi and i was woundering if the time is cut in half or is it 85% and since i already completed 110 days could i file for probation??
The answer to your question will be governed by the laws of your state. In California, there are different criteria...
I have a dui i also have to try to fight the officer didnt give me my copy of the ticket and made me do the road side
also made me do two different breathalizers then made me go to the hospital to get a blood sample all i had to drink was seven beers in an eight to ten hour period and was moving my car to a different side of the street to park it for the night
Typically, most police officers will have people submit to two different breath tests if possible. The first is...
DUI Attorneys experienced with CDL
If you would, I'm looking for an expert attorney for DUI with CDL relations. In addition, very familiar with Weld County Colorado. Referrals much highly appreciated.
You can use the Find a Lawyer feature to find an attorney and call directly. Avvo does not allow solicitation
Can I be charged for a DUI when I was never seen operating the vehicle?
I was driving then I decided I was to drunk so I had my friend drive but then when we got pulled over I told him I was driving earlier.
If an officer feels that they have probable cause to believe that you were operating a motor vehicle while under the...
Are there DUI lawyers who will just do sentencing?
I've already pled guilty to a DUI, but haven't been sentenced yet. My lawyer hasn't answered my calls or emails in the weeks since pleading. I have my sentencing hearing coming up and I'm not sure what to do. Are there lawyers who will help me at just the sentencing hearing? Or can I do it myself? I'd like someone to be able to share with the judge the classes I've already taken and other things to take into consideration. What should I do?
Yes, but it's concerning that there has been such a lack of communication from the lawyer you retained. You can...
License suspension because of DUI/DWAI
I am waiting for my DMV hearing (submitted the request in writing, not in person). I have not received my temporary permit yet. I am assuming my license will be suspended at the hearing for 1 month (1st offense DUI (.09). Can my lawyer apply the time I have been without a license (waiting for the hearing, and not yet received my temporary permit) to the time when it will be in all likelihood taken away? For example, after my 7 day period, I have been without a license for about a week. If it takes another week to get my temporary permit., can these 2 weeks without the license be applied to the suspended period, so that after the hearing, it would be 2 weeks without (2 weeks prior + 2 weeks after) hearing? Kind of like time served?
I agree with the way you have analyzed the time period and it definitely sounds correct to me but you need to contact a...