Fort Defiance Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fort Defiance, AZ or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fort Defiance Law

judge refused guilty plea based upon evaluation report an set trial date i did not return for any further proceedings it has been 13 yrs. do i still face charges i received no notices of disposition,does statute of limitations apply to this case
What court/state were you in? If by Co. you mean Colorado, you should post in that jurisdiction. In Arizona, if you...
My DUI was in Alaska, I asked permission of the court to move to Arizona, the motion was deemed a moot point as I am on unsupervised probation and have fulfilled my DUI classes, Interlock device, fines and community service. I want to travel to Central America the middle/end of July but my probation is not up until August 12th.. During the last two years I renewed my passport without a problem so was wondering if my travel plan will need to be postponed (which is a huge problem!)
Most judges will terminate unsupervised probation if all the terms and conditions have been met. My advice is to...
One prior DUI, no one was hurt.
I can't tell what you are asking. If your question is can I get a prior DUI felony conviction reduced to a misdemeanor...
The medication never leaves my system because I take it daily so any drug test will show it. So if I drive am I driving while intoxicated?
If the prescription drug causes you to be impaired while driving, then yes, you can get convicted of DUI.
I was charged with DUI (July 2012). I pled guilty (Feb 2013). I was charged with 2nd DUI ( Jan 26th, 2014) I went to India in Feb 2014 for H1b visa stamping. I stated both the DUIs in my documents but the visa officer asked me only about my 1st DUI. I did medical evaluation, got my visa stamped and returned via LA in Feb 2014. I am not sure why visa officer in India or immigration officer in LA did not ask about 2nd DUI (probably because it was not processed by court and it was not showing up in their systems or because the case was still pending). Today, I was found not guilty for 2nd DUI (simple DUI, extreme DUI, super extreme DUI) and leaving the scene of accident. No one was hurt in accident. I am going to India in 3 months. Could I be deemed inadmissible at POE in USA when I get back?
Are you a U.S. Citizen? This really seems like more of an immigration question. I'll edit the practice area for you.
Hi I got pulled over for a misdeamenor dui in august 2014 and filed a motion to continue for my first court date for september,and since then the prosecutor is on its 4th motion to continue because they havents recieved my blood results,from what I was told is that if they don't receive my blood results by my next scheduled court date that it will be dismissed?
I am not licensed to practice law in Arizona, but great question. It is tough to answer without knowing if there is a...
Someone was charged with Extreme DUI first offense in November of 2013 in AZ; however, the court did not know that he had a prior offense in 2009 in NM. Is it possible to have the case reopened so he's charged with the 2nd offense? if so, how? Who do I talk to? I do have proof about his first offense in 2009. He's still drinking and driving, so I want to put a stop to this.
You really do not like this person, do you? The DA will run a rap sheet and will find any priors -- in state and out...