Elizabethtown Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Elizabethtown, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News


Elizabethtown Law

I went to a store today and was told my background check was on a 15 day hold.
The PICS system is inefficient and is resulting in denials such as this. If denied, you can file an appeal.
This is my first offense. I have no prior record. I had agreed to a breathalyzer but they said I didnt blow hard enough. I was taken into custody and they did a blood test. Will the one hit of weed show up on my blood test, and if so can I be charged with this on top of the DUI? what are the possible outcomes of this situation.
First thing you should do is hire a DUI attorney in the county where this occurred. There are many options that an...
If the preliminary hearing was waived and also the arraignment, will there definately be a pre trail conference if the person is attempting to enter the ARD program?
It will depend on the County you are in and the Judge. Some Judges will continue the pre-trial conference while your...
If someone had a tier 3, got into ARD could not afford it, and has absolutely no income what so ever ..what would happen to this person?
It really depends on the county, but usually the person can petition the court to waive the ARD fees. The person may...
first offense no priors 25 years old
Contact an attorney ASAP who handles DUI in the County where this occurred so this can be taken care of and if a bench...
I just had a PSI done for a 2nd DUI and I was wondering if they include a sentencing recomendation?
Typically the PSI will include sentencing recommendations from the probation department, which can be very influential...
I am a 19 year old college sophomore. Got stopped by the cops and was given a breath test (was not told the result, should I have been told the result?). Then I was handcuffed and taken in. They took blood (is this just to confirm the breath test or are they looking for other substances)? What happens next?
There are many questions here that will require a lengthy consultation with local DUI attorneys. My suggestion is you...