Dover Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Dover, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Dover Law

I was recently pulled over and arrested for underage dui I am 19. I blew a .10 I believe it was because the cop told me it was 5 times the legal limit for underage. I am unsure of the actual BAC because I haven't received any papers in the mail from the blood test. Also I may of had some THC in my system but I wasn't under the influence of any drugs that night and I took a home drug urine test and it came back negative for THC. If they find THC in my test Could they charge me for dui of marijuana? I have no prior record of any wrong doing and I was 100% cooperative with the officer and everyone involved at central booking so could I be elligable for ARD?
Regardless of whether there was THC in your system you should be eligible for ARD. However you first need to determine...
I was pulled over for supposed DUI last night. They made me walk a line - I passed. They administered a breathalyser 6 times (it clicked each time), then they took me to the hospital to get a blood test. I asked but wasn't told my results for the breathalyser. I was cited for DUI. They also asked everyone else in the car if they had been drinking & administered breathalysers to each of them as well, but they all obviously passed because they let them drive my car away. We all drank the same amount, which was only 2 drinks. A friend told me I should fight this. Does this sound like something a criminal atty would consider a decent case to fight? Especially with it being my first time, I thought I would ask.
Based on your recitation of the facts, the answer is that this may be a case to fight. A lot will depend on what the...
So I wasn't informed my license was suspended and I'm on probation I recently had to move back with my mom because I couldn't afford rent at my old apartment . It takes a few business days to change my address and I was told a letter stating my license was suspended was sent to my address but come to find out it was sent to my old address. Will I get sent to jail for violating when I have proof I honestly didn't know? I did recieve the letter they said would come but after the fact of getting the fine for my suspended license. How do I go about this situation I'm only 20 yrs old and am new to getting introuble for a DUI when my case had nothing to do with alcohol.
You really should have local counsel do an evaluation of your whole legal picture because it sounds like there are two...
I was recently arrested for my 2nd DUI and refused the blood test. Is there any way to avoid the mandatory 90 days in jail, such as a plea deal, house arrest, or probation?
Yes of course hire a good attorney right away
I was also charged with dui controlled substance. The officer also charged with with dui combined alcohol/and drugs. I have no convictions on my record but due to some juvenile history I don't think ard will take me. what is the max penalty for all these charges? and is it likely one will get dropped?
Hire a qualified DUI attorney immediately and DO NOT discuss the facts of your case on this site. An attorney will be...
If someone pays for a lawyer and cannot get the ARD done in a timely fashion and the Dui goes to trial, does the court appoint a lawyer for this person?
If after the person gets removed from ARD he or she cannot afford an attorney to represent him or her the person can...
I was driving and got pulled over in Hanover and they found two pipes on me which were both pretty much cleaned, had a little bit of residue from synthetics in them plus and empty jar of nothing. About three months later I was found with another bowl in my car that I didn't even know was there. Both being simple paraphernalia charges, and me having no prior record I was jus wondering what I could be looking at, some people say jail some say probation some say fines. The worst part is, I was quitting the stuff at the time of the stops to join the marines. So I just want to know if I am going to jail, for how long?
What you need is a criminal defense attorney to represent you.