Danvers Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Danvers, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Danvers Law

My ex is being charged with his third DUI in MA after getting into a car accident totalling the car and taken to the hospital. I dont understand why he never got arrested and his driver's license was never suspended. What can I do to inform authorities?
If your ex has been charged with an OUI, the "authorities" are already well aware of his actions. You should allow the...
No previous record but have upcoming jury trial for dui. Now I have dui trial December 3 and pretrial for suspended license December 4.
So long as you were eligible to get your license back (i.e., your arrest occurred AFTER the 180 day suspension period),...
And will her insurance (MA) increase as a result of this?
Upon completion of case she has 30 days to report to a RMV hearings officer a lot depends on whether she refused the...
You seemeed to have asked this question multiple times. Most states have DUI statutes that allow for convictions...
I was recently arrested again for oui in massachusetts and havent been to court yet. I was wondering if the old dui would show up on my records for the court? What about the registry, would they be able to see this as well? I dont think the md registry even found out because I didnt recieve any points, fines, or insurance increase.
You can contact the registry of motor vehicles and get a copy of your driving record and your criminal record from the...
Hi I get arrested 6 month ago for driving we no license and the put me on probation for 6 months and I finish my probation but 1 month later I get arrested again for the seeing problem what's going to happen now? Do I has to do time in jail? Because I can no afford to going to jail I have 3 kids and a girlfriend to support economic
You should consult with a criminal defense attorney right away.
My cop friend said that usually it will state in the computer if someone is required to have the device in their car. He said it didn't show that with my name. Only that my licence was suspended.
No. The court can deny the prosecutor's request . One example is due to economic hardship.