Cooper Landing Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Cooper Landing, AK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Cooper Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cooper Landing Law

I have no alcohol priors or any kind of arrests. I admitted to driving under the influence when asked by the officer i took all the tests and didnt make a fuss. I am wondering if I would need a public defender or should I just plead no contest (guilty)? I wish to know if i could plead for a wet reckless not a dui.
With a test result that high, the only way a prosecutor would consider reducing your charge to Careless or Reckless...
Please reply to
A revocation or ban should be something you can reapply for with a special hearing. You will almost certainly need a...
He now regrets it and knows he was in the wrong even though I threw the first punch. His girlfriend knows he was in the wrong too and they both want the charges dropped. Do I need a lawyer to fight this?
I would recommend you absolutely seek out a local criminal defense attorney in your area to help you fight these...
I shared legal custody w/ my ex-wife and her husband took 1 of my children on a hunting trip. He was pulled over for a tail light on the way out and on the way back arrested for dui/weapon while intox. and endangering a minor.
The incident you describe could certainly be part of a petition to modify custody. It may not be enough all by itself...
I was charge with a dui in the state of alaska, but i wasent driving the car so i declare my self inocent i have been in trial since 2009 becuase my school i have no time to go to alaska today i was at the embassy to renew my j1 visa and i told the officer in there that i was not convicted yet becuase what i mention before so he ask for mycourt records and a medical exam to apply for the visa and he give a 221(g) paper requesting for that documents i also told him tht it not gonna be a court records becuase i was not convicted yet but still he wants to take a look of that. im renewing my visa in mexico
I doubt that you will get a J-1 visa. You first need to resolve your criminal matter.
my friend was assrested on july 4 was given a braeth test then taken to the polcie station held down and the police drew blood from her.
Police can use reasonable force to get a blood sample if the suspect refuses a chemical test. Your question is very...
I was on felony probation in Hawaii and I got my first DUI. I was revoked by my probation officer and I went to court for a revocation hearing on my felony charge. The judge denied the revocation and allowed me to continue with my probation. I then went to court for my DUI charge and was convicted. I was given stipulations to follow and I finished them except for getting a drug and alcohol assessment. My mother then got sick with cancer and I moved back home. With my probation officers help, I had my felony probation transferred to Alaska. I didn't show up for my DUI hearing in Hawaii for proof of compliance so a $100 bench warrant was issued. I am set to be done with my probation in a couple of weeks and I am worried that this warrant will effect me coming off of my felony probation.
Very hard to say due to the multi jurisdiction issues, but I would guess no.