Collierville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Collierville, TN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Collierville Law

Do we need a lawyer for DUI
My daughter was in a single person wreck in Mississippi on her way home to tennessee. Her bac was 1.6. she was taken to ER and then released. We received the tickets in the mail today. One for no seatbelt, one for the officer could not find her insurance car, and the other for driving under the influence. What do we do now. She is 22.
Your daughter is 22. She is an adult. This is her battle and her issue. My answer to her would be that an...
What are my options for my marijuana possession/marijuana DUI charge?
I was sober, on my way to work, and ran out of gas. I moved my car to the emergency lane, walked to a nearby gas station, and when I came back a state trooper was investigating my vehicle. When I opened my door, he was hovering nearby and he smelled marijuana, of which I had 1.4 grams. Instead of simply searching my car and getting me for possession, he charged me with a marijuana DUI. He made me drive my vehicle to a different location to do the field test, and admitted several times that he believed I was not impaired. He still charged me with a DUI, and this looks way worse on paper than it was in reality. I simply had weed on me, I did not even know it was in the car, much less did I expect to get a DUI while sober. What are the chances that I can settle this case with minimal impact??
you will have to hire a private experienced DUI attorney that has handled DUI/Drug cases before. If there is no...
I am on probation for aggravated assault-reckless and I violated by driving on suspended licenses. What will happen to me?
On diversion probation. I haven't violated accept for now
Not only could you lose your diversion with this charge you could also fail a longer probation. You need to hire an...
A drunk driver hit my vehicle in the driveway of my home and totaled it. Now he refuses to pay. Can I sue him & how?
Driver jumped curve and ran into my house and car. House paid for by insurance but car had no insurance and driver refuses to pay for the vehicle. Can I sue him and of so how can I hire an attorney to help In this matter and what type of lawyer do I hire
What insurance paid for the house issues? If it was the drunk's, then tell them to pay for the actual cash value of...
My son has a class d drug felony in tennessee, can he get it expunged. he was on diversion with 5 months to go and got a DUI.
He was sentenced for 2 years county jail. all he had to go was 5 months and he could have had a better outcome but made a bad decision to drink and drive.
Yes, if his DUI is dismissed and if he is placed back on diversion or probation.
What are my options if I did not complete my 2 years of treatment sentenced for 2 DUI's and entered into deferred prosecution.
The DUI's where in WA and I no longer live there. I was unable to find a facility that would do outpatient treatment just once a month. I only had 6 months left to go of once a month treatment. Now the state of WA is asking for proof that I completed that.
Hire a WA DUI lawyer now. Failure to complete a deferral program often leads directly to conviction and sentencing. You...
How can I get a DUI removed or downgraded from my record? Is there a certain time frame I must wait in order to remove it?
I recently pleaded guilty to DUI and still on probation. I would like to know if/how I can get it removed or downgraded from my record.
Under Tennessee law , a DUI conviction can never be removed from your record. The only way is to be pardoned by the...