Clifton Park Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Clifton Park, NY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Clifton Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clifton Park Law

I need an up to date alcohol assessment. I recently went to Conifer Park who suggested treatment even though i have been sober three years and my life is moving in a good direction. I am aloud a second opinion and i do not have time for treatment or need it. I would like to go to a place with people who care instead of people who just want my money.
The NYS OASAS site is a good place to start - it lists over a hundred certified providers by county. http://www.oasas....
for the DUI's in CT - served time in jail. Was not documented as a repeat offender for first 3. I want to get a license in NY but I'm afraid I can't. Do I just try? Is there anything else I can do? Not the first time for operation w/out a license- a ticket in Maine for that 2 yrs ago roughly.
New York DMV will certainly see your DWI history from CT if you apply for a license. You can robably resolve the...
i got 3 tickets one for dwi, one for driving w/ .08 of 1% or more of alc or more (.13) and one for failed to keep right. what are my chances of getting this reduced and what should i do
You should consult with an experienced vehicle and traffic lawyer attorney. This is a serious charge which can...
Can we request a bond hearing? He is in jail and doesn't even know when his immigration hearing will be held. How can we find information. Thanks
It may be possible. I suggest you speak with and retain an immigration attorney. My firm is experienced in bond...
I moved from IL to NY and got a DWaI here. I paid all the fines, went to court, etc and it all ended here so I went to the DMV to get my license after the NY suspension period and IL had put a hold on my license. My question is what are my options? My license was expired and I paid the fine for driving without a valid license. Doesn't that mean I was driving without a license? How does IL have the right to punish me for something I did in another state without a license (the only connection to IL)? Should I get an OOS hearing packet and do that whole thing as it said on the Sec of State's website? Or is my only option trying to get it down to reckless driving? I don't want to go back to court so this is not really an option for me. Also can someone tell me if Im actually charged in IL now?
You need to repost this in the Illinois section as it sounds like clearing the Illinois hold will enable you to restore...
I had an accident where nobody was injured. I rolled my truck in a swamp while avoiding an oncoming car in my lane and a deer in there's. They left the scene. i was pretty shook up and drank a pint of whiskey from my trunk while waiting for help to show up. The police gave me a field sobriety test with-which I would not be able to pass sober as my head ached. They processed me at the County dept. and said I had a 1.8 BAC. I PD representation. The police did not call and ambulance or send me to the hospital. The ADA offered a plea bargain of dropping the aggravated in lieu of guilty plea to DWI. I countered for DWAI only. If I take this to trial, could they find beyond reasonable doubt that I drank before the accident ? The police took the empty bottle from me. I now have 75% hearing loss
Wrong forum. Re-posting it for you in the criminal law section.
Its going on 2 years was wondering if I could fight dmv and at least get a conditional license for back and forth to work. They said I can reply after 5 years is there anything else I can do to try and get it back sooner? or is that the final answer?
After exhausting the administrative appeals process you can bring an Article 78 in Supreme Court in an attempt to have...