Claremont Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Claremont, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Claremont Law

What`s the average price a lawyer will charge for defending a second dui with speeding..
The answer to your question is not as simple as it seems. The cost depends on many factors such as the quality and...
3rd dui within 10yrs. I blew .07, but was on probation for my 2nd dui. I struck a pedestrian but they only suffered minor stitches. First dui was in 2007. I heard they're now counting 7yrs instead of 10, is tht true??
You just posted a related question. Contact some attorneys to discuss your case. Yes--the reach back period for prior...
My DUI a conviction took place on 1/23/15 at the LA metropolitan courthouse. I've alre been attending the mandatory DUI classes but can't get he ignition interlock installed because all the companies I've called are telling me that the conviction isn't registering at the DMV. I've called the DMVs mandatory actions unit and all they tell me is that they don't have the court records and that it can take up to 5 years. Is that true? What can I do to speed up the process so I can comply with the DMV requirement?
Calling DMV will not help if it has not received the docket of conviction from the courts. You should contact your...
Hi, the other night I had 2 drinks in the course of 6 hours and I felt perfectly fine to drive my two friends and I home. My friend in the back seat started getting abnoxious and tried to fight my other friend and I while I was driving and I was going to drop him off to the house we had originally been drinking at because He was getting to crazy. And while he was trying to fight my friend one of the two grabbed the wheel , we swerved I tried to control it and the car ended up flipping a few times, we flipped into a woman's prison gate . So cops came immediately . I told the cops I had two drinks. They tested me and took my license. My friend confessed to pulling the wheel. What will happen now? How much will I be fined? ( fyi the car was my friends not mine)
You need to get an experienced DUI criminal defense attorney to represent you. To stop the license suspension, you...
My boyfriend is in jail at mens centreal jail for 4th DUI felony we want to know if he can qualify under prop 47? Or any other law that can release him early ?
No, prop 47 is not applicable to your boyfriends 4th dui, or any dui for that matter.
just got 3rd dui. I blew .07, but i was on probation for my 2nd dui. I hit a pedestrian, but they only got a few stitches, so im only be charged with injury NOT GBI. If i get a felony, i will not be able to work in my profession therefore, I really need charge dropped to misdemeanor by any means.
this is not a funny situation you really need to put your act together and ask for public defender or use a lawyer for...
Been convited of false check in 2001 also other arrest but wasnt convicted on
If the jail is not overcrowded, then you will spend 1/2 the days you were sentenced to fulfill: 13.