Cedar City Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Cedar City, UT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Cedar City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cedar City Law

a 7500 $ bail I have lupus and in my pee what only what i was supposed to have can they still give me a DUI. That day i was tired and people with lulus are very tired all the time. I am 50 with no criminal record or dui's I have been disabled for 10 years and driven fine I am a student in school and need my liscence to go to my doctors appointments and college. I was legally prescrobed my med's and they found no alcohol or illegal drugs in my system so can i fight the DUI it will ruin my life wha s left of it and my record? Please help
You can be charged with DUI in Utah for prescription drugs that you are legally taking, and the charge is just as...
I was in Utah for the weekend and I had gotten pulled over for speeding in the process I told the police that i did have some marijuana with me . I do have a medical card for my condition from California state. And it is illegal to carry the marijuana with me in the state of Utah. I did get tested to see if I was sober and I did not pass even though i was not under the influence the police did not make there decision until they took my blood test, and I had told them that I was not smoking in this state of Utah. I was charged with a possession and a DUI but that was after they took my blood test that they found thc ofcourse they were because I am a regular smoker. But when they took the breathalizer it was a 0.0 nothing. What can I do?
It is always difficult to answer the question "what can I do" in a criminal case since your recollection of the events...
My family member was driving last night and while looking to make a lane change he crossed the median and then over corrected and lost control of the vehicle and rolled several times. After the accident they couldn't find his eye glasses. He would be considered legally blind without his glasses and after rolling the car he was really shook up. He was asked to do a field sobriety test and failed. He told the officers he had taken prescription medicine the night before (24 hours earlier). They placed him under arrest for a DUI but did not take him to jail. At the hospital the police took blood samples. Will the blood test be able to show how long ago he had taken the prescription medication? Also, will he be able to get a court appointed attorney as he has no job or assets?
In regards to the blood samples, they should be able to determine the amount of the drug in his system. They could...
I wasn't driving when we got pulled over and he was the DD, they noticed he had a warrant for his arrest for a registration issue and said if he filled out a form stating he saw me driving drunk they would let him go, so he filled out the form but never stated he saw me driving drunk, just that he saw me driving and didn't give times. How am I supposed to fight this? They took blood samples too once we got to the jail. I WAS NOT driving, I was in the passenger seat.
The first element of "Driving Under the Influence" is that you be in control of the vehicle. Sounds like you got a...
I got one October of last year and they gave me a plea in abeyance it hasn't been a year sense then so I don't know If I failed the plea or not.
I see no one has answered your question. Consider speaking with a local DUI lawyer. Most will give you a free...
I have been having issue with my interlock for a couple of days with the cord coming out while my car has been running I reported it to the interlock place and they told me it was ok but tonight I got into my car and it reported Violation operation should I be worried? It told me to bring in the interlock in 7 days and on top of this I am on Porbation for my DUI..
If you are having a mechanical issue with the interlock you need to report it ASAP and get it fixed. That way you won't...
I was covered through pcn with the state and was told my bill would be under $500.00 before the procedure was done. I paid up front cash. Now I have a bill over 2 years old saying I was not covered. What can I do?
this is not the proper sub category - I will edit you query.