Brownsville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Brownsville, TX or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brownsville Law

I am looking for an experienced attorney who specializes in Criminal Defense and has handled many DWI cases. Prefer an attorney with previous experience working with the local prosecutors office. Case should be an easier one since I have no priors and did not submit to any tests.
Use the "Find a Lawyer" tab above to locate a good lawyer.
Imagragion went in and saw his work permission expired but he has social security number and is from el salvador to get him out of jail i have to pay alot for the DWI he has and its alot cause of ICE hold . if i cant pay all the bond what happnes next
In general, if u cannot pay the bond, the person remains in ICE custody. To seek legal advice about your husband's...
first sentence 13 yrs was release on parole for 7 did 3 outside but he got in a car n drove n had drank early but still smelled so was locked up n his parole is in violation. he recently got disabled for mental problems .
Your husband is facing an amount of time in prison based on how much time he has left to do on parole. However you do...
I've had a clean driving record for over 20 years
There are times one can be charged with DUI while against or on a vehicle with keys handy or car running. This is know...
Was out of car,on private property,windows up,doors locked,keys in hand. Was not advised to charge.Givin pen and walk the line test,then I asked to leave,was told couldnt (asked to walk home,told no),then I said no more tests,take me to jail (42 days in),didnt sign refusel(wasnt asked to blow). I cant seem to find out if license is suspended.....can they or not? No inditement from them,state picking it up.
Your license is suspended if (1) they took your license and gave you a form to serve as temporary license and (2) you...
He was pulled over, arrested and released on bail. He has to report to his probation officer pretty soon and he knows once he is there he will probably get detained shortly after. How much time is he looking at? What can a lawyer do to help him out? Thanks
Have him get a lawyer--second offenses have more serious consequences. A lawyer can help him review all his defenses...
I was 17 when i got stoped by a state trooper for a wide turn.Then he gave me a ticket for DUI by minor.I didn't get arrested,i just had to call someone to pick me up.wwhat should i do?
You don't say how your case was resolved. DUI cases don't just end with a citation and a ride home, that is how they...