Brookville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Brookville, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Brookville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brookville Law

When the IDNR officer pulled me over on the water i passed all SFTS but blew a .11 on the portable breathalyzer. They then took me back to the dock and completed more SFTS and passed all of those. I took another portable test and it was .094. They then took my to the jail where i completed the final Breathalyzer and it was .08 on the nose. They then incarcerated me for 4 hours and had to be bailed out at that time. I'm trying to find out how to plea or how to go about this to make it the least punishment. Someone advised me of something called a Promissory Deferment. Another person advised me to plea not guilty wait for the plea agreement and then make sure the 60 day suspension of my licence is then retroactive. Please advise. What do you think.
The way you handle this is you get an attorney who specializes in DUI. You have an option, you can reinvent the wheel,...
For example this cop who is a DUI enforcer himself gets a way with a DUI. While a person like myself who isn't in the car, who has his keys in his pocket and is far away from the car gets his first DUI. Just not sure how the justice system is working here. Here's the story about the cop and his DUI: Prior to my arrest I had a perfect driving record (12 years of driving at the time). I don't expect any answers to this question. I'm just stating the truth that cops themselves can get away with crimes that normal people would be arrested for.
The quality of your lawyer helps. Some of us are at 100% success on these kinds of cases
I have a clean driving record for the last 16 years but prior to that its horrible DWI and suspensions 3 and 4 but when you pull up the driving record they are displayed twice for the same offenses it looks like I'm a driving criminal and I made 4 mistakes and I have been clean for over 16 years, how can I fix this please help I may need to change my Identity legally, I am having problems getting a job the driving record is hurting me and I does not reflect the last 16 years more like my first 10 years of driving, what can I do please help.
Is it driving record or criminal record that is causing the problem? Usually the drivers record contains information...
DUI in Indiana with Michigan license. Court ordered license suspension. Checked with MI SOS and driving status is still clear.
It's impossible to say how long it will for Michigan to be notified. Yes, Michigan can do its own thing regarding the...
My father was killed by a drunk driver over the weekend. It was completely the drunk drivers fault, we already have the police report. My father had $100,000 car insurance policy and so did the drunk driver. What is our next step in this process? Are we entitled to anything other than funeral costs?
Please accept my condolences. You may not need to actually sue. However, you should hire an attorney to handle a...
The BAC at time of arrest was 0.09 I got charge with a misdemeanor 9-30-5-2
Each expungement request is case sensitive. Use the Find A Lawyer Tab to find a lawyer who practices in this area....
If pulled over for alleged DUI, can I request a blood test, instead of being subjected to an FST? Can an officer deny my request for a blood sample, and instead do a urine or breath test? I've heard that the blood test is the most accurate, so I'm wondering if I can legally demand one for that reason. Also, are the police required to hold onto my blood, so that it can be examined again for my defense?
Except under certain circumstances where a warrant can be used to force a blood draw you can refuse any test. However,...