Brentwood Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Brentwood, NY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood Law

no criminal record but have recently got a dwi which i missed the court date for and have this warrant.issued...i missed the date by confusion of my own... however, its been a week and when i consulted with my lawyer he said I need some high bail amount...if I dont turn myself in until i have the bail....what time will i face on the stated charge
You should go back to court with an attorney to have the warrant vacated ASAP. Based on my experience in Suffolk county,...
i am out on bail from my first time dwi..
Return to court today to with your attorney to vacate the warrant before you lose any bail money that was posted. If...
I been revoked for 1year and have a interlock in a car I can't drive .
Consult with an experienced DWI defense attorney in your area about appealing the decision or pursuing an...
They would revoke my license on 5/10/13 bc I was taking a test for the cdl license while I texted my wife during the test The person there anullated my exam bc of it They set up a hearing I went to the hearing last month and I plead guilty of that stupid thing so i got the letter saying they revoke my license for 1 year no restriction or any privilage will consider What I can do I need help I will hire someone.
We can represent you give us a call toll free 1-877-996-6849.
I don't really feel like I have a lot of time to shop around, and there seem to be so many out there that I don't know where to start. .
1,500-2500 is the range where I live. Ny may be more expensive but probably not more than a 25 percent differential....
I was recentley sentenced to jail for ..30 days on a dart program worst case scenerio 1yr if problem is that i had a attorney that i hired which ended up leaving the company and they gave me a new one , i had mentioned to tue first attorney that my legal status was not at the moment not valid , next time i went to court i was with the new attorney and he worked out a ple for me for the 30 my problem was that i was not expecting to be asked the questions in to citizenship , wheni was aked the question by tue judge i sade yes , . Now i have a wife and a 4 year old daughter my wife is a valid green card holder and just started her citizenship papers .i know they have imigration or ice as they call it in jail . Will that question answered incorrectly affect me beeing able to mAk
It certainly will not help. Contact an immigration attorney as soon as possible to see if he/she can help.
Plead guilty to DWI to be plead down to DWAI after 1 year of interim probation.
Yes the conviction is still listed on your record. Most defendants enter into this plea so that they close the court...