Bellingham Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Bellingham, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Bellingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bellingham Law

one was an arrest for brother calling cops and one was a dui
Depends on your terms of release, in part. henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma --...
Want to know if my DUI is always available to a CORI check. It seems I cannot get a job because of it. Do I have any recourse?
If you received a CWOF on this charge, and if the charges have already been dismissed, then the CORI check of the...
I am a MA resident who was stopped for a DUI while on vacation in FLA. I refused a breathalizer in FLA and they have suspended by license in both FLA and now in MA. MA won't allow me a hardship license until I clear the DMV suspension in FLA which is a year. Civil case is still pending. Under FLA rules, I'm eligible for a Hardship License in FLA (after 90 days) but I'm not a FLA resident so they won't issue me one. Should I just establish residency in FLA, get a a FLA License, and have FLA issue me a Hardship License?? And just wait out the year until they clear the hold and then get a new license in MA? Is there any other way to get a Hardship License from MA?
States are bound by the Constitution to give full faith and credit to the laws of all other states. So, Massachusetts...
The real problem I am dealing with is that prior to this DUI I made plans to move out of state. I have everything in motion to do so. If I plead guilty will I be forced to stay in Ma.. Both offenses happened in Ma. I am petrified and don't know what to do? If I don't tell court I am moving and do after sentence what am I looking at?
You need to call a lawyer ASAP most lawyers have free consultations and just because you are charged does not mean you'...
Or does the 3 year suspension take effect ?
If case was in warrant status , fight it, the officer is probably retired.
I currently am serving a 2 year probation for OUI/Serious BI. I have served 13 months of the 2 year probation, have completed all aspects (24-D classes, payments), have maintained employment throughout my probation, and am in very good standing with PO. No priors of any kind. I am going before the judge to ask for early termination of probation, so that I may take another job in Texas. To secure the job, I need to not be on probation in order to be considered. My PO will support my request in front of the judge, and he sees no reason to continue probation. I have been issued a hardship license by MA DMV for my job (traveling salesman). Should I be granted early termination, can I go get an unrestricted license?
Unfortunately, the RMV is not controlled by the same action as the probation. Your hardship license is a privilege...
Do i really need to get the SR-22 insurance if I am a MA resident? I do not reside in NH but I am receiving notices and information if I were a resident including a hearing with the Dept of Safety to determine if I would need to install a ignition interlock device even though my judge ruled I would not need one installed. I am very confused as to what I can do and who to turn to. I feel like I'm being treated as if i have dual residency in each state. I want to know if this is indeed true, if there was anything that I could do to not have to follow the NH reinstatement laws and just follow my home state laws of reinstatement. This whole process has been completely stressful and a nightmare which does not seem to have an end point.
Yes. The RMV will require an SR-22 when you go in to the hearing officer to get reinstated or a hardship license....