Avalon Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Avalon, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Avalon Law

I live out of state and need to find someone to deal with my dmv hearing and court case.
You need to search for a dui attorney that is local to the court where your case is located. If the attorney has...
I got stopped for tinted windows I had a beer and a half to drink I blew a 0.09 and had blood work and came back at 0.11 what are my chances of getting it down to wet and reckless or even dismiss?
You had a beer and a half and had .11 bloodwork? You do need a good lawyer if you want any shot at getting those...
I am from Tennessee. I was travelling through California and got a DUI, my first one here. I have 4 priors in Tennessee and the last one was a Felony. What is going to happen to me here? All of them within then years.
You are very likely facing felony charges in CA. CA can use out of state priors against you, however that does not...
For the past seven years since my DUI I was not able to finished 18 months DUI program. I started several times but was forced to dropped. Reasons are: working 24/7 as a caregiver, moving different places, not able to drive (lived alone), sickness for 2 years. Now I live in rural area 55 miles away from the nearest school, no transportation. How can I convinced Mandatory Action Unit to let me take classes online. This is only option available to me but Law in CA doesn't let CA residents to do this. Is there someone can help me with this matter?
Sorry, but the DMV is a beast regarding these issues. There is no online option.
I caught my Dui case about a year ago and haven't finished my community hours because of schooling and searching for a job.now I would like to just pay the fine in default of the community labor
Assuming that would be an option, and that the court would allow such a conversion, it's $30 per day. So 11 days equals...
I totaled my car in my DUI accident. Its gone, and I don't have my license. How do I get another car without a license and install the iid? Is it possible?
Go to DMV and get a duplicate license. Then get another car.
Like I said I got a DUI, but was only charged with driving with a suspended license. It still showed up on my DMV record. I left California shortly after my DUI just returned this year. How do I clean this up so I can get my license back.
You should probably start by going to the DMV. They'll tell what you need to do. They hold all the cards when it...