Arlington Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Arlington, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Arlington Law

Can my brother enter the USA with 15 yr. Old DUI?
He wants to come for a visit and he does not drive. He is 70 in a couple of months.
DUIs typically do not prevent non-citizens from entering the US. However, they DO prevent non-Canadians from entering...
Can I get temporary emergency custody for the mother being heavily intoxicated several days out the week when she has the girls?
For the 2nd time I had to call 911 for the police to get one or both from their mothers house from her being over intoxicated. Girls called me scared from their mothers drinking. I have followed our decree to the letter of the law. If I have the girls more or less than the decree, it has always been verbally accepted with no problem. She loves her girls but drinks way to often when they are there. She has a problem of not being able to stop and gets weirded out after to many. As far as I know she has not harmed them physically. Girls and I had written up an internal contract that we all signed including the mother to seek help through therapy and AA. She did well for a bit but reverted back to her drinking. I now have 2 case numbers and a signed internal contract. Do I have a case?
You need to filr a peition to modify the PP. The contract is pointless and will work against you. Courts hate when...
How long will I have to stay in jail for dui warrant
Got dui 6 years ago and didnt finish all probation stipulations before leaving the state for job offer. If I turn myself in what happens then. Can't be gone long from my job.
Turning yourslf in is the last thing you should do. You should consult with an attorney ahead of time who can work...
I plead guilty to a reduced dui. Neg driving. I served 10 days ehm. Then probation with alcohol classes. My question is
I stopped going to classes and reporting to my PO. I now have a bench warrant and am going to turn myself in. I no longer wish to be on probation and am just going to do my time. Could I get any more jail time then the maximum 90 days minus my 10 from ehm?
You cannot be given more than the maximum sentence (90 days on Neg 1). If there are additional charges accompanying...
I am pleading not guilty to DUI and/or reckless driving this morning. First offense, clean driving record. What else do I do?
I was driving 95 in i5 NB in Shoreline when I was pulled over with my lights off as well. I found out that my lights do not work at all... it's in the shop now. I have the receipt showing it's in the shop for multiple things, including the lights. I did not take breathlizer, I had one drink, and failed the FSTs. I was extremely tired from driving 5 hours from Spokane, WA after having only had 3 hours of sleep between the hours 9pm Monday night, till 12am Tuesday... I did that sleep in order to readjust to my work schedule, as I work the night shift. I am often tired driving. As well, I have bad night vision from having lazer in 2004/05. So, lack of dash lights and outside lights caused the speed, and being tired caused all of the issues, slurred speech, not slurred, but confused.
I would recommend two things to do. First, do not again post the details of your offense online to the public like you...
Is it possible to get charged with a dui from a skateboard, bike, etc.....?
What if you already have a dui or two or are currently on probation from a dui?
You can only get a DUI if you are operating a " motor vehicle." However, it is almost certainly a violation of your...
My son&gf/no contact order in placed/year ago she got drunk called the cops but my son was not there
they placed out warrants and she made some sort of report and now a year later they have caught him. she moved out of state and he pleaded not guilty. but is facing felony domestic violence charges and prison time based on her report. we only have about 2000$ and cannot afford $6000 for an attorney. any suggestions?
You have some money, so see if you can find a good attorney that will work with you on payments.