Ardmore Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Ardmore, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Ardmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ardmore Law

I threw a party that got a bit out of hand and got an underage drinking "On-View Arrest" and a "On-View Arrest" for a noise violation. The party broke up fast and everyone complied with the police, but I'm wondering if this will be on my record, what to do with going to court, if there is a pre-trial service program that could help? I'm basically just trying to figure out the best way to get this removed from my record, I'm 20 and will be turning 21 in March. This all happened in Ardmore, PA in Montgomery County.
First underage is a summary is a summary offense and will be on your record and can be expunged after 5 years. The...
I have green card through marriage, married 12/3/2010, got my green card year ago. I ope not to be charged with DUI because I simply just sat in somebody else car for fun, not being even aware that the engine was on...silly situation. Thank you
Just to be sure I would recommend that you contact an immigration attorney but since you have not been formerly charged...
I got my first dui almost 2 years ago. i recieved my second a couple of nights ago and i refused the blood test. Although i wish i had not bc i swear something was slipped into my drink. my dad when he picked me up said i was hallucinating. anyway i was just wondering if there was anyway i could get house arrest instead of jail time. i know i messed up and im prepared to pay for it and do my time. i just wanted to know if there was anyway to get house arrest over actual jail time?
It is certainly possible. I would venture to say that most counties would offer some form of house arrest in lieu of...
Do you think it showed up? Quakertown PA. I was arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana
First thing is you should hire an attorney who handles DUI in this area. Secondly, I would not write anything about...
I am just looking for information on the new DUI Court in Montgomery County. I was doing some research to see what my sentencing might be for my charge and found out they have just recently started a DUI court in Montgomery County for all different levels of offenders. I was just wondering if anyone had any info regarding this because I cant find anything else besides the press release on search engines? Thank you very much ahead of time for your time.
I suggest that you contact an experienced Montgomery County DUI lawyer rather than try to represent yourself. The law...
I had an ARD-DUI in PA that I had completed at the time that was waiting to be expunged, which it was, and all charges were dismissed on 4/10/13. The company that I was just hired by was able to view the request made by by HR at my old company on 11/02/2012 and on 01/27/14 at 4:31AM it was viewed and printed. ADP then sent this to me, but the fact they allowed my company to view a report that was not current, and requested by my former company really bothers me and has to violate some portion of the FCRA. As the are not a government agency, I did not furnish a copy of the expungement to them but they are providing false non-public information about me. Who do I call and who do I sue? This may have been preventing me from getting a job for 10-14 months.
The background material is not entirely clear to me, but it is nevertheless clear that your question does not implicate...
I got this strange case where I was leaving a shopping plaza and went down an embankment just outside the plaza. I left my vehicle and walked in to a grocery store to clean up and use the restroom, just as I was about to leave the police arrived and took me away. I was drinking earlier and blew a good amount at the station(they did not tell me). The paper they given me still says pending charges, am I looking at a possible dui?
Yes. You should hire a lawyer just as soon as you receive a summons. If you can't afford one apply to the public defender.