Antioch Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Antioch, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Antioch Law

Received a letter from injured party of their intent to sue both me and my son for medical damages. The car was fully insured and registered in my name and my son did have a valid drivers license at the time. Am I legally liable for my son's actions? c Can I be sued? The other party states the I am liable for entrusting the use of the vehicle to my son, and that punitive damage will be sought against me.
This question belongs in the civil litigation area. I am transferring it to the litigation category so that you may...
I was arrested in 2011 for a wet and reckless then in 2012 for driving without a license. In my court records it shows a PTD: 06/08/2014 what does this mean ? Thank you.
While I have never seen this particular acronym I guess that one of the two cases resolved on June 8 and that your...
Hi my name is francisco i live in the state of california on saturday morning i had an accident i fell asleep driving the car i also had 3 beers on me and i left walking a cop catched me walking he stoped me and ask me if it was my car i sed that the car wasnt my car so after a few hours i went to the police station telling them that the car was my car but k wasnt driving so the cop knew i was lien he told me that he had my face on camara so i came up with the truth and i got arrested for a couple of hours they let me out and gave me 2 tickets one for hit and run and for no insurance and no driver lincence my question is can i go back to jail at the day of my court?
That depends on if you will be charged with anything else (also, a lot of times, sentencing is up to the judge's...
I have a wet reckless on my record and a driving without a license,do I still qualify for the I601a waiver . I have a lawyer but I want a second opinion
you should be eligible for the waiver. All suspensions must be cleared
I was originally arrested for felony evading after reporting my motorcycle stolen the police came to the location I was at arrested me saying I was the one in a high speed chase they booked me and took a blood chemical test I made bail then I got a notice in the mail saying my license was suspended for failure to appear got a lawyer tryed to get another hearing wasn't able to case was never filed it has been over 4 yrs tryed to get a job and was denied due to my license being suspended for refusal of chemical test and my license being suspended because of that now iam trying to get it removed I never refused a chemical test and I was arrested at a home not in a vehicle what do I do I really need this job
Call dmv. You likely need to enroll in an alcohol program in order to get your license if to been 4 years. DS-702 is...
the court date is in april 29 2013.. and i cant make it that day can it possibly be moved by a month.. i got arrested march 14 2013. is it possible? ive gone to the court in pittsburg but they say nothing has been filed yet and its too early.. and give me a tip to call the districts attorney.. what should i do?
You can't necessarily postpone it without being there on that day. However, an attorney may be able to "advance" the...
i was arrested for dui/dwi and later the charge was for being under the influence once it got to court.but doesnt that suggest it was an unlawful arrest?the dmv didnt take my drivers license,and everyone knows the ca dmv will suspend your licsence before you even get to court.??
No. Unlawful arrest is a different issue. The issue there is that a reasonable officer in this officer's same...