Bookmark

Add to MyYahoo RSS

Present.ly News

News on Present.ly continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.

6 hrs ago | Sys-Con Media

ViSalus Founders Agree In Principle To Acquire Majority Of ViSalus; Blyth, Inc. Will Retain 10% Stake

Presently, Blyth has an 80.9% ownership interest in ViSalus and ViSalus's Founders and its other preferred stockholders own the remaining 19.1%.

Comment?

Related Topix: Household Products, Blyth Industries, Marketing

21 hrs ago | Pravda

NATO believes Kiev lost military conflict in Ukraine

NATO is skeptical about the chances of Kiev in the fight against the militia of the Donbass.

Comment?

Fri Aug 29, 2014

ContactMusic.com

Bonfire Beach Announce Fall Us 2014 Tour With The Dandy Warhols

Magic Wands have garnished great success in music licenses via Zynch, having songs featured on Victoria's Secret, Vogue fashion Week, Gucci, Zara, T-mobile, Beauty & the Beast, Vampire Diaries & the Diablo Cody film "The Power of Few" with Christopher Walken & Christen Slater.

Comment?

Related Topix: Beauty and the Beast, Entertainment, Drama, Television, Blues, Pop/Rock, The Black Keys, Newport, KY, Eastlake (Seattle, WA)

Fri Aug 15, 2014

The Hill

Geopolitical tag team dismantles globalization

The Ukraine crisis is part of a seismic shift on the geopolitical chessboard that could substantially damage world trade and the global economy by dismantling globalization.

Comment?

Tue Aug 12, 2014

Boing Boing

Huge patriotic statues, crowdsourced from 3D printer owners across America

We the Builders creates massive, 3D printed busts of the likes of George Washington by asking 3D printer owners to print out small pieces of the overall statue and then gloms them together in large, collaged pieces.

Comment?

Seeking Alpha

Cubic Corporation Represents A Great Value Near Its Low For The Year

Cubic Corporation announced earnings for the 3rd quarter after the market close on August 4. The company reported sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2014 were $340.4 million compared to $337.2 million in 2013, as restated, an increase of 1 percent.

Comment?

Related Topix: Olympia, WA

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashburn Jobs

•••
•••
•••
•••