Thursday Jun 6
The Washington Post
Harman Considers Third Factory in China Amid Europe Auto Slump
Harman International Industries Inc., a maker of car infotainment systems, is considering building a third factory in China as it seeks to more than double the proportion of revenue from the country.
Worldwide Automotive Cockpit Electronics Industry 2012-2016 Latest Study by MarketResearchReports.biz
Global Automotive Cockpit Electronics market to grow at a CAGR of 11.65 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased awareness about latest technologies.
Customer Interaction Solutions
Global Automotive Cockpit Electronics Market 2012 - 2016: MarketResearchReports.Biz
Albany, NY June 01, 2013 Global Automotive Cockpit Electronics market to grow at a CAGR of 11.65 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased awareness about latest technologies.
YieldBoost Harman International Industries From 1.1% To 9.3%
Shareholders of Harman International Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2014 covered call at the $60 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.2% rate of return against the current stock price , for a total of 9.3% ... (more)
New Harman KardonA Audio/Video Receivers Accomplish Flawless Versatility and Performance
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, introduces three new audio/video receivers that seamlessly mesh versatility, quality and efficiency to create a peerless multimedia experience.