1 hr ago | Insider Monkey
Editor's Note: Related Tickers: Sirius XM Radio Inc , Apple Inc. , Amazon.com, Inc. Sirius Tops 10,000 Used-Car Partners Sirius XM Radio says it has just passed the 10,000 mark on the number of auto dealers participating in its "SiriusXM Pre-Owned Vehicle Program."
2 hrs ago | CED
Bill Stemper, president of Comcast Business Services, spent part of the Cable Show in Washington D.C. being honored by his peers in the cable industry.
2 hrs ago | Wall Street Journal
Television sets and their hardware, including video players and recorders, rank top in customer satisfaction across more than 40 industries examined on an ongoing basis by the American Customer Satisfaction Index with a score of 85 out of 100 possible points.
4 hrs ago | Inc. Magazine
When an entrepreneur challenges the status quo, he or she is either squashed and forgotten about or they hit a nerve and a paradigm shift occurs.
9 hrs ago | Lower Township Gazette
Ocean City's Comcast customers will have to travel off the island for face to face service from the cable, Internet and phone company.
9 hrs ago | Business Wire
Smith, a 20-year cable industry veteran, has been at the helm of what is now Comcast's largest region since December of 2011.
11 hrs ago | Forbes.com
Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2015 covered call at the $47 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.34 bid, which annualizes to an additional 3.7% rate of return against the current stock price , for a total of 5.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is ... (more)
11 hrs ago | Benzinga
These words - as part of a text message or email - often precede a link to a YouTube video, something that is fast becoming the entertainment choice "du jour" for millennials.
15 hrs ago | Examiner.com
Cropped versions of programming feeds from local TV stations are not the only problems Comcast Cablevision of Mobile must deal with to improve their standard-definition cable TV services, they should also deal with the problem of their standard-definition programming feed for WFNA-TV being distorted on a daily basis.
Disney and News Corp. can't agree. So no one gets it. They put it up for sale. The only problem is: which bid to take? Due to regulatory restrictions, Comcast is a nonvoting owner of Hulu through NBC Universal.
Shares of Comcast traded up 0.47% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $38.52.
Raymond James upgrades the cable operator to Strong Buy, amid rumors of industry consolidation, calling it "our favorite name in the space."
Bob the Super Hamste writes "The St. Paul Pioneer press is reporting that Comcast is planning on expanding its network of public WiFi hot spots in the Twin Cities area by using home internet connections and user's WiFi routers .
ROBERT McCHESNEY, rwmcchesney at gmail.com McChesney is author of the recently released book Digital Disconnect .
Apple : "Regardless of the circumstances, our legal team conducts an evaluation only if appropriate, we retrieve and deliver the narrowest possible set of information to the authorities," is what Apple said, while commenting on the 4,000-5,000 requests for information that the company received from law enforcement over the six month period that ... (more)
Several cable companies are currently capable of offering Internet service that meets or exceeds the blistering 1Gbps speeds enjoyed by Google Fiber subscribers.
"Rob Hayes, who runs marketing for NBC, was one of the first to adopt [Fullscreen's brands-targeted] products," said Landman.
X1 transforms traditional TV into integrated entertainment experience - complete with apps, personalization and social media tools, second-screen integration and more /PRNewswire/ --Comcast, one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information, and communications products and services, today announced the launch of the X1 Platform ... (more)