Tuesday Feb 25
WBAY-TV Green Bay
Police Investigate Sexting at Menasha High School
Officers say it was brought to the attention of the school liaison officers on Friday.
The Northwestern in Oshkosh
Carbon monoxide from grill sickens 13
Sheriff's officials say 13 people were overcome by carbon monoxide when a charcoal grill was used inside a home in Trempealeau County.
WEAU-TV Eau Claire
Several people taken to hospital in carbon monoxide poisoning
The Trempealeau Co. Sheriff's Dept. said they are still investigating what may have happened and a news release will be sent to us when available.
WXOW-TV La Crosse
G-E-T Defeats West Salem 73 -51
Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau proved they were kings of the Coulee Conference as they finished conference play with a 73 51 win over West Salem.
WIZM-AM La Crosse
Trempealeau Issues Dribble Order
Add the village of Trempealeau to those municipalities struggling to keep the water on.