Monday Jul 21
Fatal Md. Fire Ruled Accidental
ROCK HALL , Md.- An electrical failure in an air conditioner power cord sparked last week's blaze that killed an 85-year-old woman in Rock Hall, the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office said Monday.
Beyonce Outfits Heading To Rock Hall Museum
She may still be years away from induction eligibility, but the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum is making room for Beyonce .
Heart transplant recipients go to camp
Waves crash around the pearl of the Chesapeake. It's also known as Rock Hall in Kent County and on a recent day it was home to Dragonfly Heart Camp.
Woman Dies in Md. Fire
KENT COUNTY , Md.- Authorities are investigating a house fire in Rock Hall that left an elderly woman dead and her daughter injured.
Fire Rips Through Kent County Home, Killing 85-Year-Old Woman
Nearly 50 firefighters from Rock Hall, Galena and Chestertown Volunteer Fire Departments brought the fire under control around 3:55 a.m. An investigation revealed that Hester Louise Wright, 85, was unable to escape the blaze when her daughter was trying to help her out.