NYSP Public Record

Thursday Jul 17 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

Malone-based state police charged Timothy C. Sebring, 60, of St. Regis Falls with petit larceny following an investigation into a shoplifting complaint received at 12:35 p.m. Wednesday from the town of Waverly.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SRF

Hettinger, ND

#1
Thursday Jul 17

What a joke!! Yet the DA's office won't act on the beat down of a senior citizen by a local punk in Saint Apathy Falls. Even though he was heard by witnesses and seen fleeing the scene and a convicted felon.. DA gives no reason for declining to prosecute. Who's getting the kick-backs now? Can you please explain how this is permitted?
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#2
Thursday Jul 17

Cause i gots it good like dat! Im bff wit da DA. gotta problem u knows where 2 find me
SRF

Hettinger, ND

#3
Friday Jul 18

Local Punk wrote:
where?
His Momma

Hettinger, ND

#4
Friday Jul 18

Judged:

SRF wrote:
<quoted text> where?
You can find him in the nearest gay bar working the bathroom. Word!
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#5
Friday Jul 18

Judged:

SRF wrote:
<quoted text> where?
I alweez at da lake yo. BTW tells yo wife an my kidz i said sup!!!
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#6
Sunday Jul 20

keep on talkin what lake when and where? make sure your geeked! now you're threatening children too! We'lll all keep an eye out for you..
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#7
Monday Jul 21

Yo yo yo i wuz ats da lake 2 day broski i must a missed ya.
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#8
Monday Jul 21

Must be lake Flower Buttercup. Go crawl under a rock youlil turd. You're not missed, in fact no one cares for you. It must be a lonely life using and abusing everything you come in contact with. No wonder you have no self esteem. Most people that exhibit your kind of behaivors learned them from their parents. Do you know who they even were? Karmas been around a long time and has a sneaky way of catching up,and it slways does.
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#9
Monday Jul 21

I dont sweat u yo. I wuz jus defendin myself thatz y i didnt catch a case yo. I gotz da fastest handz in da Norf Cuntry yo yo. Dont hate da playa hate da game. U gotz surved beotch. Jus big pimpn is whats i do! Sum time peeps needz a pimp slap. U no what i sayin brotha
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#10
Monday Jul 21

I pimpd a ho name karma. She a big beotch
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#11
Tuesday Jul 22

SRF wrote:
<quoted text> where?
Sup homie G I waved at u 2day and u didnt wave back. Sup wit dat yo?
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#12
Tuesday Jul 22

DEar local Waanabe, you waved at me? don't think so .It's funny that you emulate the ignorant and disenchanted people that yyou obviouslyadmire. yYou apparently have no personal morals orhonor as evidenced by you outrageous lies and your choice of associates. keep talking about what you didto me .you'll have quite along time to think about it. perjury is a felony. falsefying a police report is a felony ,conspiracy to give false testimony is a felony. Seems you baby guri and alledged 3rd party will all go down with you. There's a lot you don't know so don't be surprised lil tarbaby roofer boy.
Can't lie your vwwaty out of this one boooooooooooy....hehehe
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#13
Tuesday Jul 22

I hear you be a 3 input biatch.. Feel me blood?
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#14
Tuesday Jul 22

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! U jus haten cause i be da thug u wish u wuz B!!! Likes i sayz dont hate da playa hate da game yo. Word life my nizzle
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#15
Tuesday Jul 22

yo holmes Wiggers went out with Vannilla Ice you be runnin yo grill like justrin beeber Get with the program and
grow up. ttfn
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#16
Tuesday Jul 22

U jus a local inbred hillbilly who b madz cause sum1 gotz they jaw jacked. Dont 4getz to waves atz me 2mrw. Peace out Honkey
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#17
Tuesday Jul 22

Ulsters got your room ready and Bubba says he's missed you
sorry meant ur sis

Hettinger, ND

#18
Tuesday Jul 22

I'll keep your eye out for ya!!!
Local Punk

Pittsfield, MA

#19
Tuesday Jul 22

How yo jaw feeln bro. Float like a buttafly sting like B.
no shame no game

Hettinger, ND

#20
Thursday Jul 24

ttuff guy how hard is it to sucker punch a senior citizen? was it a left or rightor did you use a bat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Malone Forum right now

Malone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Malone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Malone News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Malone
•••