Wednesday Nov 20
Teacher released from hospital after school carbon monoxide poisoning
Connie Todachinnie is helped out of LDS Hospital by Alan Barnett and Melonie Aldous on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013.
Fire Rescue Magazine
Dozens Sickened at Utah Elementary School
A carbon monoxide leak Monday forced the evacuation of a remote Utah elementary school and sent more than 40 students and staff to medical facilities in Utah and Colorado, including two adults who were still hospitalized into the night, officials said.
Students hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Four Corners school
Around 25 students and staff members were transported to area hospitals after a carbon monoxide leak at a Four Corners school.
Southern Utah News
Kane County Hospital hires full time pharmacist
The Governing Board of the Kane County Human Resources Special Service District held their monthly meeting on November 5. Hospital Administrator Sherrie Pandya announced the hospital had hired TJ Peterson as a full time pharmacist.