Metals news continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
44 min ago | AmericanBankingNews.com
Shares of Centamin PLC have received a consensus recommendation of "Hold" from the fourteen analysts that are currently covering the company, StockRatingsNetwork reports .
Prior to that, Ms. Cote served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Rio Tinto Alcan's Primary Metal business group, following Rio Tinto's acquisition of Alcan Inc. in Ms Cote joined Alcan Inc. in 1988 and she served in a variety of progressively senior leadership roles during her 26-year career, including positions in human resources, ... (more)
Chicago Bridge & Iron performed poorly between mid-June and mid-August, following a short thesis publication and the absence of the company's CFO on the Q2 conference call.
In July, on the day after the Ontario Court handed a victory to Cliffs Natural Resources against KWG Resources regarding a potential road into the Ring of Fire, Cliffs' legal representative flew to Marten Falls, an aboriginal community in the Ring of Fire region to explain the implications of the decision to the chiefs at their annual general ... (more)
Molycorp, Inc. announced a net loss of $84 million and cash burn of $80 million for Q2 2014, leaving the company with $157 million of cash on hand.
Precision Castparts Corp. VP Kenneth Buck sold 42,500 shares of the company's stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 18th.
Century Aluminum shares reached a new 52-week high during trading on Thursday , Analyst RN reports.
Cliffs Natural Resources Director Robert P. Fisher, Jr. bought 6,000 shares of Cliffs Natural Resources stock on the open market in a transaction dated Thursday, August 21st.
Local shares are poised to edge higher at the open, bolstered by Wall Street which advanced on a slew of positive economic data and corporate news.
Shareholders of Mobile Mini, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the 75 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.3% rate of return against the current stock price , for a total of 9% annualized rate in the ... (more)
As Chicago Bridge & Iron Co. plunged 22 percent in the second quarter, Berkshire snapped up additional shares of the engineering-and-construction firm.
For a company whose market capitalization is under $1 billion, Molycorp, Inc. sure has a lot of rabid interest.
Scoping out the aircraft leasing industry and pondering the upcoming college football season, I was struck by how much Air Lease reminded me of the recent rise of the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Commercial Metals Company VP Adam B. Batchelor unloaded 1,100 shares of the stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 15th.
BP PLC , ConocoPhillips , Chevron Corp. , BHP Billiton Ltd. and Venari Resources LLC were the most active bidders in the lease sale that drew high bids for 81 tracts covering 433,823 acres on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf offshore of Texas.
BHP Billiton Limited announced a semiannual dividend on Wednesday, August 20th, Analyst RN reports.
Updated: Sat Aug 23, 2014 07:46 am
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC