Johns Pass Dump

Pictures, photos and images from Tampa, FL

Upload a photo »

Showing photos 1 - 10 out of 48 in Tampa Photos

Tampa, FL - These piles of garbage have been here for 5 monthes. Much of the pollution in Johns Pass has come from here.

Picture of Johns Pass Dump posted in the Tampa, FL gallery

These piles of garbage have been here for 5 monthes. Much of the pollution in Johns Pass has come from here.

Picture posted by Treasure Islander on Nov 24 '11

« Back to Tampa Forum

Latest comments for this photo
0 - 0 of 0 Comments Last updated -
Treasure Island Dump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 24, 2011
 
is a digusting smelly mess. Hazardous materials into the waters every day. No wonder all the dolphins and manatees cleared out.

Treasure Island City Hall will not enforce the codes here at Gator's. Cats, Asbestos, Foam, Fuels, Oils, Chemicals. The owner is a monster polluter.

Save Treasure Island and John's Pass!
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 25, 2011
 
Treasure Island Dump wrote:
is a digusting smelly mess. Hazardous materials into the waters every day. No wonder all the dolphins and manatees cleared out.
Treasure Island City Hall will not enforce the codes here at Gator's. Cats, Asbestos, Foam, Fuels, Oils, Chemicals. The owner is a monster polluter.
Save Treasure Island and John's Pass!
Here you go again my crazy freind. Geesh why do they allow crazy people like you to live in florida. Oh we love florida here in texas but we don,t like the crazy ones like you. Lucky for you your not here in texas. By the way do you really actually think my real name is john???
Sid Rice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 7, 2011
 
Thank you John - I mean Sid Rice :) Or are you Mary Meatloaf, Philly Rice Collins? Or are you Sid's retarded son?
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go again my crazy freind. Geesh why do they allow crazy people like you to live in florida. Oh we love florida here in texas but we don,t like the crazy ones like you. Lucky for you your not here in texas. By the way do you really actually think my real name is john???
Sid Rice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 7, 2011
 
If I were in Texas, I'd hunt you down and dump garbage on your lawn. Thanks, Sid
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go again my crazy freind. Geesh why do they allow crazy people like you to live in florida. Oh we love florida here in texas but we don,t like the crazy ones like you. Lucky for you your not here in texas. By the way do you really actually think my real name is john???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments about this photo
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.